Lucas Jubb currently stands as the Director of Customer Success and Principal Consultant at Fidelis Education.
Established in 2011, Fidelis is an education management company striving to provide every student with the tools they need to succeed. Lucas Jubb manages a newly released student success platform called Learning Relationship Management (LRM). This product and specialized software is made to be used by companies, universities, and other educational organizations to fill in the missing pieces of the current market for education technology. LRM helps organizations organize complex learning relationships while ensuring all students excel with their particular learning strengths and strategies.
Lucas Jubb and the team at Fidelis Education have found that many educational setbacks and challenges are a result of a lack of effective learning relationships. Instead of focusing on efficiency and standardization, educational systems need to focus more on motivating students to learn through building relationships with peers, teachers, mentors, and others related to their long term goals.
To make this possible, Lucas Jubb Fidelis Education Consultant has helped develop a variety of support services for students that include:
- Mentoring and Coaching – Provided through career advice, academic advice, enrollment advising, faculty mentoring, professional mentoring, and peer mentoring.
- Academic Support – Achieved through tutoring, supplemental education, remedial education, and micro credentialing.
- Social & Emotional Learning – Attained through teaching self-awareness, relationship skills, decision making, and more.
- Community Engagement – Accomplished through alumni engagement, employer relations, cohort management, club management, and department management.
Along with managing the Learning Relationship Management program, Lucas Jubb helps with the on-boarding and training process for all new customers. His roles and responsibilities with Fidelis Education include consulting engagements such as:
- Content strategy and development
- Coach practice development
- Individual coach development planning
- Mentor recruitment
- Project management
- Training and Management
- Organizational priorities assessment
- Student experience design
- Employer and alumni engagement strategies
To learn more about how to help students maximize the value of their education, connect with Lucas Jubb today on his Links page.